(1) Chop the peperoncino, cornichons and the kitchen herbs and mix with the eggs.
(2) Sauté the chopped onion in a little butter and add.
(3) Add the veal mince and the sausage mixture squeezed out of the casing by hand, add the bread crumbs and season.
(4) Cut puff pastry sheets into 6 rectangles each (approx.12#14cm), brush long edges with a little water. Press meat mixture with a pastry bag (without nozzle) as a thick sausage on the plate. Leave 1 cm margin at the ends. Fold, flatten a little with the back of a fork, leaving the ends open.
(5) Cover the baking tray with parchment paper, place the doughnuts on it, brush with a little egg yolk and bake in the oven heated to 200 °C for about 25 – half an hour (top and bottom heat, shelf 2). Cover with parchment paper at the end.
And if you have your own favorite meatball recipe, you can also add it.
Our tip: As an alternative to fresh herbs, you can also use frozen ones – they also stand out for their fresh taste!