1. rinse chicken under cold water, inside and out. Place in a large saucepan, cover with water and bring to a gentle simmer over medium heat.
2. clean, rinse and coarsely chop greens. Peel and halve the onion and put in the cloves and cardamom pods.
3. onion, peppercorns, greens and salt to the chicken form and make everything together 1 hour at medium heat in a slightly open cooking pot. The chicken is cooked when the thigh can be easily separated from the body.
4. Cool clear soup to lukewarm and pour through a very fine sieve. Remove the chicken meat from the skin and bones and cut the breast meat into strips for the soup. Use the rest of the meat elsewhere (e.g. for a leaf salad).
Skim off excess fat from the clear soup and measure out approx. 1 1/2 liters of clear soup. Bring clear soup to a boil and cook the long grain rice in it over medium heat for approx. 15 min. until almost done.
In the meantime, squeeze the lemons and measure out about 7 tbsp. of juice.
Stir egg yolks, cornstarch and juice of one lemon in a mug.
7. chicken meat in the chicken soup form and bring everything together once to a boil.
8. gently fold the egg yolk-lemon mixture into the clear soup, do not make more.
Season the soup with salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar and the juice of one lemon. Immediately fill into preheated plates or cups and garnish with in st.